Trade Practices Act states you may seek a refund if goods:
– are or become faulty through no fault of your own
– are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
– don’t match our description or sample
– have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention
However, the goods must be returned within a reasonable period and you may be asked for proof of purchase. You may also be asked to demonstrate that the problem with the goods was not your fault. A store credit may be offered at our discretion.
Keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
The above is your legal right as set out by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission.
Returns / Exchange Policy
In addition to the above Trade Practices Act , Lava beads Australia offers a change of mind exchange policy.
If you purchase an item and change your mind, you can choose to exchange that item for a store credit providing the following conditions are met:
– Item must not be opened or used
– All packaging and labels must be attached
– Item must be returned in original condition
– Returns accepted within 14 days of purchase